Diabetes - Type 2 Community
ankle rash

A community of people with Type 2 Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: nutrition, wellness, symptoms, and treatments.

ankle rash

lately ever since i started to work again ive bin getting a red large rash on both of my lower leggs around my ankles and now on my right ankle there is a red line that goes around the leh like a ring thins rash comes and goes but i never had the red ring it also has bin causing my ankle to hurt up to the point of not being able to walk.
Without knowing what your blood sugar levels are - fasting and postprandial - it's difficult to say if diabetes is to blame for your rash. Uncontrolled and poorly managed diabetes is known to cause yeast like fungal skin infections. And, rashes can be caused by other underlying diseases and infections which only testing can uncover. Go see your doctor, or go to ER for a medical evaluation. Good luck -
Share What Diabetes Topics Matter to You — $50 Gift Card!
Start by taking this 1-2 minute survey on diabetes information and advice that will help us make MedHelp more valuable to you.

If we’d like to interview you, we’ll reach out via e-mail. Those selected will receive a $50 Amazon gift card for their participation.
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
Track your weight
Truth in Olive Oil
5 hrs ago by gymdandee
senseanonymous  commented on photo
MH Community Mgr commented on stacey10's status