can reverse early diabeties
can you reverse early diabeties

This discussion is related to can you reverse diabetes.
Didn't get enough answers on the sister forum? Or are you writing a thesis and in need of input? Here's mine;

I feel Type II can be reversed in some patients, and I use the word some in moderation. I have two cousins and two friends that lost weight, began an exercise program, and change their lifestyle by eating healthier foods. Their fasting glucose levels were in the range of 160-180 mg/dl. I believe if you are in the low range and change your lifestyle reversing diabetes type ii is obtainable, if diagnosed early. My sister is the latest. This past September her fasting glucose was in the 130-140 mg/dl range. She is now below 95 mg/dl fasting and 145 mg/dl postprandial. Everyone caught their diabetes early and were able to reverse it. I don't feel this obtainable with those who have type ii's for years then hope to reverse it, nor even those who are first diagnosed but have skyrocketing fasting glucose high levels say in the 300-400 mg/dl. To reduce the latter glucose levels will take some time with the continued lifetime use of medication. Just my opinion.
My opinion follows that of Dr Ramsetty