could I have type 2 diabetes?
I have been going mad trying to get rid of a yeast infection that has persisted over a week now.
3 treatments and yet the itching and a rash on my thighs have persisted and I won't heal.  My std' work up came up normal this afternoon- although I am awaiting results of HIV bloodwork.

In conjunction with the yeast infection I have experienced such fatigue like never before.  My lower back has stabbing pain and I am thirsty with a dry mouth.  My vision has slowly gotten worse over the past few years- but the past couple weeks I feel is getting more blurry and I feel confused and disconnected in my day to day tasks.

I haven't been able to eat for a couple days- it's an effort to put food in my mouth and when I do eat i get tired, so all I want to do is drink fuids.  I also have a mild headache that won't go away.

I realize these could be stressed related- but the vaginal itching and now the rash that has spread down my legs- it's just itchy and red, no bumps or dryness.

Any thoughts on this?  I only presented with a yeast infection initially- and they didn't test me for diabetes- but i see I match many of the symptoms.  I have always has a skin fissue on my anus, but now that fissure has doubled in size and has developed another tag on top of the old one I have always had, and that tag is harder and more bumpy.  It does not look like a wart- the doc did check that too.

I haven't been back to the doc in a week- but these symptoms persist.
Should I go back tomorrow and ask about diabetes?
It didn't come up in conversation before because I wasn't presenting these symptoms as badly as I seem to be now.  No fever though... just a mild cough with some phlem and the heachache that goes away with advil.

I am 38 years old, female, caucasion.

Thank you in advance.
your lucky your headache goes away with advil if you do have diabetes,   Im a Type 2 Diabetic,  when i was diagnosed i was drinking pry about 2 gallons of water a day and i was still thirsty, and because of that i was going to the bathroom every 2 hours sometimes every hour.   I would get headaches that i would have to take 4 tylenol just to knock me out so that it would stop hurting, it felt like a really bad migraine but it was just the high sugars making my head hurt, cause now i rarely have a headache.  I never had a yeast infection but did get chlamydia (however you spell it) which was kinda how your describing.  When i had got that checked they didnt find the diabetes.. it was actually 6 months later when i went to doc and got a full work up and found out i was diabetic and had hypothyroidism.   About the eating, I was actually always hungry, always wanting sweets before,  or just something to munch on especially when i would get the headaches i would think its cause i wasnt eating enough especially that i would eat like a egg burrito in morning around 6 before work, and then by 9 i was feeling hungry, but its just cause my sugars were going high that it was making me want more.    

Your skin gets really dry with high sugar, could be the cause of your fissure.
oh and i was loosing alot of weight before, actually 40 pounds, and then i couldnt loose no more, thats why i went to doc.  Plus the other reasons.
Get the following tests:
Serology: Hepatitis A, B, & C
Hemoglobin A1c
Fasting glucose

The latter two are diabetes related. The Hep tests are needed for your symptoms are related and you need to rule it out. You can carry Hep C for 5, 10 or, 50 years and not know it.

See a Dermatologist about your skin issues.

As far as your anal fissue its not diabetes related but I would at least get a biopsy to see what it is, stop its growth, and rid the darn thing from your butt.