diabetes
I am a type 2 diabetic. I exercise every day with a two mile walk every morning. I wake up and my blood sugars are usually around 150-160. After exercise my sugars are as high as 288. The rest of the day they continually drop and about dinner time they will be around 100. Why Please help. What should i do differently.I have tried eating before exercise as well as after. The results are the same. I tried this without coffee in the am. Or with my usual cup of coffee. The results are the same.
Your blood sugars are too high. You don't mention what treatment you are on, but I assume just diet and exercise? I believe it is time to get on some oral meds. You want your fasting as close to 100 or under as possible. You want your post prandials (2 hours after meals) under 140. The numbers you are at are those at which complications begin to form. You don't want that. Exercise can be complex, sometimes making blood sugars go up and sometimes down. You don't say what you are eating or how this affects your blood sugar. Most of us are less able to tolerate carbs in the morning.

Bottom line, though, is you are not able to control your blood sugars anymore and need more help to get your numbers into target range. See your doctor or endo.