Diabetes - Type 2 Community
do i have diabetes

A community of people with Type 2 Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: nutrition, wellness, symptoms, and treatments.

do i have diabetes

Hello, My name is Shikha and i am 30year old and married, I wanted to know whether i am diabetic or not, My problem is like i have to go frequently for the pee, If i drink beer or any other alcohol then its become really impossible for me to stop (Pee). Cause of this long distance journey by car or by bus become really impossible. And when i go to cold places then things become too worse for me i go very frequent and the frequency is like after every 10 minutes. Can anybody suggest..
Tags: diabetic
It sounds like you may have incontinence. I would definitely talk with a doctor. He or she will be able to effectively tell you.
This frequent urination could indicate several things and diabetes is only one of them. With diabetes you would likely also have increased thirst. Only a doctor can diagnose what is going on for you.
As Zoelula stated, diabetes is only one of the possibilities.

The tests to evaluate for diabetes are relatively inexpensive, and available world-wide.

The best thing to do, as Zoelula stated, is to go to a physician, tell him what the problem is in your own words, and have him/her make an evaluation.

Don't let this go.
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
Track your weight
melimeli commented on mhv's status
melimeli commented on Belle313's status
melimeli Thank the Lord for Fridays! Comment