do i have diabetes
Hello, My name is Shikha and i am 30year old and married, I wanted to know whether i am diabetic or not, My problem is like i have to go frequently for the pee, If i drink beer or any other alcohol then its become really impossible for me to stop (Pee). Cause of this long distance journey by car or by bus become really impossible. And when i go to cold places then things become too worse for me i go very frequent and the frequency is like after every 10 minutes. Can anybody suggest..
It sounds like you may have incontinence. I would definitely talk with a doctor. He or she will be able to effectively tell you.
This frequent urination could indicate several things and diabetes is only one of them. With diabetes you would likely also have increased thirst. Only a doctor can diagnose what is going on for you.
As Zoelula stated, diabetes is only one of the possibilities.

The tests to evaluate for diabetes are relatively inexpensive, and available world-wide.

The best thing to do, as Zoelula stated, is to go to a physician, tell him what the problem is in your own words, and have him/her make an evaluation.

Don't let this go.