family
i have asked my bf and family to help me tey say they will then my mum gets REALLY STRESY coz i wont eat a bit of cake , for crying out loud they cant replace me once i have dead ,

maybe that the answer maybe thats what they want
You don't include enough information in your post, beebouncy, but it sounds like maybe you have been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and your family doesn't understand or support you. Sometimes family have trouble in dealing with the problems we have and giving us the kind of support we hope for. Perhaps they just need some education about type 2 diabetes and perhaps you can tell them what it is you plan to do to take care of yourself and how they can help. (like not pushing you to eat things like cake that you know are bad for your blood sugar). I also encourage you to look elsewhere for support such as a type 2 diabetes support group in yoru area. If you want the name of a website with lots of other diabetics that know what you are going through, please send me a private message.
Zoe