forever to heal
I'm a 35 yrs male,diabetic for 5yrs but,on inslun for 2yrs,I still play contact sport  and my body takes forever to fully recover from minor injuries,does my body take longer to heal because I'm diabetic?and is there anything I can use to support my body?

Kind Regards
Diabetes will cause your body to take longer to heal, but then so does getting older so it's hard to say specifically.

As to whether anything can help it speed up not that I'm aware of but maybe someone will be along who knows more than I do.

Good luck.
These pranayam exercises will help control the diabetes and the side effects.Build up the timing gradually.If you feel tired or dizzy, stop and resume later.The benefits will be noticed in weeks as the sugar level is checked daily and the body will heal faster.Over the long tern the diabetes will be in full control and the medicine can be reduced in consultation with the doctor.
Anulom Vilom –
Close your right nostril with thumb and deep breath-in through left nostril
then – close left nostril with two fingers and breath-out through right nostril
then -keeping the left nostril closed deep breath-in through right nostril
then - close your right nostril with thumb and breath-out through left nostril.
This is one cycle of anulom vilom.
Repeat this cycle for 20 to 30 minutes twice a day(maximum 60 minutes in one day).
Children under 15 years -  do 5 to 10 minutes twice a day.
You can do this before breakfast/lunch/dinner or before bedtime or in bed.Remember to take deep long breaths into the lungs.You can do this while sitting on floor or chair or lying in bed.

Kapalbhati -(Do it before eating) Push air forcefully out through the nose about once per second. Stomach will itself go in(contract in). The breathing in(through the nose) will happen automatically. Establish a rhythm and do for 20 to 30 minutes twice a day.(Max 60 min/day)
Children under 15 years – do 5 to 10 minutes twice a day.
Not for pregnant women. Seriously ill people do it gently.

Also everyday press the centre point of the palm of your hand 40 times with the thumb and press the tips of all fingers 40 times each.