gd
i have gestational diabetes and im on insulin with humilin 12 doses.. im 36 weeks pregnant exactly and i just had a growth scan 2 days ago and my baby is 2 weeks behind and is weighing  very little at 4.7 lbs. what could be the reason hes not gaining?
You tell us how many shots you take but NOT how much or what kind orwhat your BG is.

hello,

scans are not very accurate at this stage of the pregnancy, so do not worry too much about the scan results.  At that stage of pregnancy I had 1 scan saying my baby was 8 lbs and another saying she was 5 lbs, different technician within 2 days of eachother.  She turned out to be 7 lbs 6 oz, a perfect weight for her.  

The best thing you can do for your baby at this stage of your pregnancy is to keep your blood sugars normal (80-120) as much as you can, and eat healthy and nutritious diet.  regular gentle exercise will also help.