go to gym
i'm a rrheaumatic heart diseased carrier and a prediabetic person..is it ok for me to go to the gym and lift some weight?if so,then for how long should i spend time in the gym? thanks.
The pre-diabetes should have no relevance whatsoever. Exercise is indicated. As for the heart disease. It depends upon the degree of damage. In some cases there is a lot of damage. In other cases not much damage. You really need to consult your own physician for a recommendation.
I second caregiver. It all depends on the extent of damage, something only your doctor knows. This would include how much effort you can put on your heart during exercise. You might want to ask your doctor about heart monitor watches he/she recommends. Good luck -