hungry
hi. why i feel hungry all day , i take five small portion of meal a day plus snacks it is that normal.
I'm assuming you are a Type 2 diabetic? How are your blood sugars? What sort of diet are you eating? We really need more information to respond to your question.
im type 2 diabetic, my sugar is under control i keep my numbers in range i eat five meals a day including snacks, but i always feel hungry.
it is normal. thank you
No, with blood sugar in range,  and eating several times a day, you shouldn't be hungry all the time. Are you getting enough calories in general? Enough protein? Are you eating a very restricted diet? Are you losing weight? You might want to have your thyroid checked if you never have. You might want to ask for a referral to a nutritionist to help you balance your diet out so you are getting enough food to satisfy your hunger (without raising your blood sugar).