my A1c..i dont understand???
my sugar has been dropping at exercshion mostly from avg 160 to 70..realy bad feelings,.,my gpdoc did a,,A1c test..she called me told  me was 1 % over the reff range..we need to keep a eye on it....

the thing is my fastings at home are that of a pre dibetic..115 avg...today was 87..

i walk 2-3 miles aday..when its warm as 70 i have to be sure i do eat 5-6 small meals aday..i mean it drops out of no were..i carry gloucose pills and a pill bottle of 12 grams raw sugar just in case...

please explain this..
Writing in half or fragmented sentences makes it difficult to understand your concern/s. If to answer only your subject question, see #3 below. Otherwise help us help you by providing us with more detailed information.
1. Define "exercshion". This is not a word found in the dictionary.
2. When do you see your level drop from 160 to 70 mg/dl? You see this at the same time every day? From what time to what time - two to three hours after a meal?
3. What is the A1c reference range? Saying 1% above reference range w/o giving us the range leave us in the dark. Your lab copy will have this next to your result. Call your doctor and ask if you don't have it.
4. Yes, 115 mg/dl is considered prediabteic, but 87 mg/dl is normal. You'll have to look at your dinner/supper meal plan and whether late night and/or bedtime snacking played a part in your elevated prediabetic levels.
5. Walking is good for you. When you mention "i mean it drops out of no were", this happens during your walks?
  a - Did you eat before your walks and what type of foods did you eat?
  b - Are you able to test your glucose when "drop out" occurs? If yes, what are the test results.
  c - Have you discussed the glucose pills and raw sugar with your doctor?
6. Are you taking any diabetes medications?
7. Are you taking other medications, supplements?
8. Are you experiencing anxiety and/or panic attacks prior to or when "drop out" happen?

As you can tell, if you plug in the holes we may be able to provide a better response. Please try to write in full sentences too, we are not mind readers. Others may come along with additional suggestions. Good luck
If you have bean running high BG 160 and you start to come down you will feel bad at normal BG, your body is used to being HIGH so normal feels wrong.

(normal 60 to 99 fasting)
I think what I'm reading is you've reduce your BG levels from an average of 160, down to about 70.  But your A1C indicates you're 1% over the reference range, is that right?

In case you were unaware of this, here's a basic layman's explanation.  A1C literally looks back in time, back to when you were living it up; candy, sugar, carbs!! (Oh, how I miss them!)  Think of it this way:  Your body is always producing red blood cells, all day, 24/7.  The cells have a lifespan of around 90 days.  The percentage of cells that are rendered ineffective vary accoring to your blood glucose levels.  However, they still circulate around your body for around 3 months.  So, if today you cut your BG in half (as you did), the percentage of cells literally coated in sugar still remain in your body and are slowly replaced by new ones whose numbers of "ineffective" cells are lower.  So pricking your finger to day and getting an acceptable reading is only half the picture.  The A1C will indicate just how "good" you've been over an extended period.  If you binge on carbs for few days before geting back on the wagon, the A1C will reveal it later on.