Diabetes - Type 2 Community
night chills
About This Community:

A community of people with Type 2 Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: nutrition, wellness, symptoms, and treatments.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

night chills

has anyone ever having night chills with diabetes?  I get them about every night.  I read somewhere that this is a compliccation of diabetes but I can't find the information.  I also have pain in my upper right abdomen under my right rtib cage and towards the center.  It is a constant dull ache and had liver tests done and gallbladder sonogram which all came back normal.  Could it be my pancreas.  I was taking Depakote for a while and was told this could affect you pancreas.  I also started a new diabetes medicine called Januvia about 5 months ago and my stomach pain seems to be worse even though this isn's one of the main side effects.
Related Discussions
  • Stomach pain (2 replies):
    I am a T2 diabetic small frame small build 110 lb. I ha...[more]
I am 50 years old, male with type 2 diabettes for the last 8 years.  I recently have been going through a physical change where I too have been getting night chills.  I am either hot as a fire crqacker or cold which is unusual for me.  If you find out more I would be interested in knowing too.  Good luck.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Share What Diabetes Topics Matter to You — $50 Gift Card!
Start by taking this 1-2 minute survey on diabetes information and advice that will help us make MedHelp more valuable to you.

If we’d like to interview you, we’ll reach out via e-mail. Those selected will receive a $50 Amazon gift card for their participation.
Blank
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Weight Tracker
Track your weight
Start Tracking Now
Diabetes - Type 2 Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank