numbness in left groin area
I had a severe back pain about a year and a half ago upon seeing a doctor and chiropractor the pain went away but i started having a numbness and very minor pain in my left groin and inside the left thigh area.mri for lower back showed a minor irritated disc but neurologist was not able to explain anything more after doing the nerve testing and sent me to see hernia specialist.upon having the x rays which came cleared the hernia specialist also sent me back home.I know for sure this numbness has something to do with my lower left back pain,the numbness comes and goes and i also feel a lill pain sometimes while having sex.I had gained about 20 lbs and after stopping the work out my started to get the belly and I feel it might be the pressure on the nerve.could i have a blood clots,please help me understand this and guide me through to the right physician.I am 34 male,smoker,168lbs 6.0 ft.I feel that numbness is severe if i am under stress or after the long drives or sometimes after smoking marijuana.
Tested for cancer?
If neurologist & hernia specialists sent u home, try goin back to chiropractor.  I have a numbness in my right thigh that I've had for over a year now & it hurts around the edges of it.  Nobody has been able to explain it thus far and I hold no hope in finding out what it really is.  My chiropracter said it could be that my weight (264, 5'11") & the size of my pants could be pinching a nerve that runs down the front of my leg.  Look into pinched nerves.  Ya might want to lay low on the weed for a while too.  It might intensify the problem.  You might want to look into accupuncture too.  It really duz help.  Shane
Twisted testicle?