Diabetes - Type 2 Community
remedy by dr tony almeida

This patient support community is for discussions relating to type 2 diabetes, celiac disease, depression, diabetic complications, hyperglycemia, hypoglycemia, islet cell transplantation, diabetes nutrition, parenting a diabetic child, gestational diabetes, and insulin pump therapy.

remedy by dr tony almeida

the remedy by dr tony almeida does it work boiling gum of tree/flour/kalongi/barley in 5 cups of water and taking one week continously and one week alternately please advise how often to be taken after doing one course.
You can spend your time eating gobs of boiled tree trunks if you are that bored. But if you have Type 2 diabetes you would be better off spending your time learning how to manage it with a combination of carb reduction, exercise, weight loss and medicaton if needed.
Dr Almeida is a fictitious person. This cure/remedy is a hoax circulating India on chat boards and forums. Go see your doctor for diabetes consultation and treatment.
Yes, "Dr Almeida" is a ficticous person.

He lives on the planet Zenon and specializes in interplanetary transportaion.

Diabetes is a serious disease, and following such nonsensical idiotic advice will eventually contribute to someone's death.

A medical doctor, M.D., is the person to see.
Dear Sir ,
When we put all ingredents in five cup of water and putt off the fire for ten minute and cold down by itself when we filter out the seeds then these ingredents make a shape of thick mixture . How we can preserve the water .ans me on
Asif_iqbal273***@****  
Did you read the responses above?? It is a HOAX!
To dispel the doubts about the person recommending the concoction, first one has to locate him. Then ask him to produce the proof of genuine patients treated by him, And to produce medical pathological evidence of alleged cure. How many patients has been cured, along with personal interview of each of the first 50 patients. This is not enough. There has to be controlled testing of minimum 100 patients, as the claimed period of cure is very short. We shall then be able to judge the efficacy of the said treatment of diabetes cure. Hope all of you will see the reason, logic and argument behind what I am suggesting. Best Wishes.
2. I just came across the herbal cure of another  item: Paneer Doda as it is known in India. It is also known by its horticultural nomenclature : WITHANIA COAGULANS. I request all readers to check up this item's effectiveness to cure diabetes, any research findings supported by medical approval-esp. Ayurvedic.
have u tried this and what was result plz mail me ***@****
There is no quantity for the ingredients other then water. Can you please let us know how much to use? thank you
I'm trying it anyway - I'm using whole barley (100g) & whole wheat (100g) plus the black seed (100g) & gum (Gond) (100g) . Maybe it is a hoax but the ingrediants generally hold great health benefits anyway, so no harm in taking it for a couple of weeks. If whole grains are used, as opposed to flour, you'll find that the filtering isn't a problem. The result is a dark greyish liquid, with a mild taste - predominantly of the black seed. It's not bad or disgusting to the taste either.
Oh I forgot the 5 cups of water ^
What are your BG numbers 30 minutes and 1 hour after drinking it?
THE SOLUTION GIVEN BY DR. TONY, IS DEFINITELY A SCAM. BECOZ I HAVE CONTACTED DR. TONY OVER MOBILE, AND ASKED FOR SOME REFERENCES, BUT IMMEDIATELY HE DISCONNECTED THE PHONE, AND NEVER PICKED UP HIS PHONE LATER. THIS PROVES THAT IT DOES NOT WORK. FOR ALL YOUR INFO I AM GIVING HIS MOBILE NO: 09892969735. THIS IS FOR EVERYBODY'S INFORMATION. THNX. NAREN, KOLKATA
You are 100% Right...