Diabetes - Type 2 Community
she can't eat anymore :(
About This Community:

A community of people with Type 2 Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: nutrition, wellness, symptoms, and treatments.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

she can't eat anymore :(

This is about my aunt. she's in her late 30's and has never abused drugs or alcohol that could have worsened the problem.  She's started out diabetic and due to kidney failure is now on   dialasis. other issuses coming to light.....liver fialure....her retinas are goin out. I don't wanna know the why's and the hows......what i want to know is this " she is completely unable to keep food down and eats next to nothing when she does. is there something out there...be it medicine, vegetable, or vodo shaman that can help her....and keep her from starving to death?"    yesterday she colapsed.....justa guess but i'm leaning toward the not eating as the biggest cause of that.
Tags: cant eat