Diabetes - Type 2 Community
she can't eat anymore :(

A community of people with Type 2 Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: nutrition, wellness, symptoms, and treatments.

she can't eat anymore :(

This is about my aunt. she's in her late 30's and has never abused drugs or alcohol that could have worsened the problem.  She's started out diabetic and due to kidney failure is now on   dialasis. other issuses coming to light.....liver fialure....her retinas are goin out. I don't wanna know the why's and the hows......what i want to know is this " she is completely unable to keep food down and eats next to nothing when she does. is there something out there...be it medicine, vegetable, or vodo shaman that can help her....and keep her from starving to death?"    yesterday she colapsed.....justa guess but i'm leaning toward the not eating as the biggest cause of that.
Tags: cant eat
Share What Diabetes Topics Matter to You — $50 Gift Card!
Start by taking this 1-2 minute survey on diabetes information and advice that will help us make MedHelp more valuable to you.

If we’d like to interview you, we’ll reach out via e-mail. Those selected will receive a $50 Amazon gift card for their participation.
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
Track your weight
senseanonymous  commented on photo
MH Community Mgr commented on stacey10's status