sugar affect in bread
Please give me the real affect of bread  and scotch whisky and there levels  of sugar.
Sugar is not what raises blood sugar, it's carbs. Sugar is just the simplest form of carbs and thus the worst on blood sugar. Bread is high carbs and raises your blood sugar, as do things like potatoes, rice, cereal. We are all different, some people find whole grains less damaging to blood sugar than white, some of us see no difference. Test two hours after eating to see how things affect you. As for scotch; there is also a variation in how diabetics respond to alcohol. But for the most part, hard liquor and wine either have no effect on blood sugar or lower it, especially if in large amounts. (I drink a glass of wine or two with no effect at all). Beer is high carb and raises blood sugar. Alcohol if mixed with sweet mixers or juices is another story of course.