type 1 diabetes
25 years i have type 1 diabetes for about 10 years (i feel just as my life was starting) i have had very poor control of my sugar levels between 02.0 to as much as 45.0
i got on with my life as best as i could and tryed not to let the diabetes take over my life
all seemed to be fine untill a year ago when i be came very ill and i started to get very bad pains in my stomach
this then lead to me being unable eat drink sleep going to the toilet pretty much anything i could do i was no longer able to do i spent six mouths lying on my bed wanting to die before i started to fill i little bit better i am now starting to control my blood suger levels but they are still a long way off what they should be between 05.0 to 17.0
i have had no real help from my GP or any doctors from my hospital (mayday uni hospital croydon uk)
i have had lots of xrays ie mri ct all have shown my body to be fine
i still have bad pains in my lags witch stops me from sleeping and the total lack of energy so i am still very much house bound
i smoke cannabis everyday and i fill this as help me with my pain and lets me feel hungry so i can eat food
if i do not smoke cannabis my stomach tightons up to a point where i can not move let a loan eat food
within 5mins of smoking cannabis the stomach relaxes

although i have not asked any real question i just hoping for some advice or maybe point me in the right direction with someone that might be able to help me as i have lost all trust in my GP as all he wanted to give was pain killers and antidepressants i will not take any depressants as i feel im depressed because i am ill and the depresson will go away when i feel better

any help will be very much appreciated
with thanks David Farmer

email ***@****
I'm a bit confused with your reference levels. It is too my understanding that UK reference glucose ranges are 3.8-3.9 to 6.1 mmol/l fasting. Please tell us what these ranges are and where you got them from.

As far as your GP, he/she is a wacko uninterested in your health care. Run as fast as you can and go find a doctor who will listen and treat you accordingly. You may have underlying health issues that only a full exam by a doctor may uncover, not anyone on this or any forum can. Sorry, that's my best advice. But you can start by reading some of the links on the page http://tinyurl.com/d39w5n