unsure
i havn't been diagnosed with diabetes , but i have some symptoms that sound like i might have it, like the blurred vision i have had this for several months, i have had a really hard time breathing the last couple of days and i am taking oxygen drops for that, i also have had a yeast infection for the past 8 years, it doesnt go away.  and i'm tired.  i thought that i had a low thyroid because of the tiredness, but im not so sure anymore can you tell me whats going on with me?
Does not sound like diabetes to me.  The only thing that might be related to the diabetes is the blurred vision.  Does the problem come and go or is it constant ?  Possibility of Diabetes here is slim.
Sounds like you're in the UK for they seem to be the only western country into 'oxygen drops.' Go find a doctor that will listen and resolve your

1.) 8 yo yeast infection
2.) blurred vision
3.) exhaustion
4.) breathing/lung issue

Or least have him/her refer you to specialists before it gets worse. You may or may not have diabetes yet the blurred vision may be an indication that you are. A simple blood test will determine that.
thank you! i went to the doctor earlier today and i dont have diabetes, doctor said it could be low thyroid and anemia, we'll see.
Do these exercises and you will start to feel better gradually.The lungs will improve over time as the body starts to repair itself and you will be able to breathe a little more every week.The exercises get more oxygen into the blood and help the body recover.
Build up your timing gradually.If you feel tired or dizzy, stop and resume after 1 minute.
Kapalbhati -(Do it before eating) Push air forcefully out through the nose about once per second. Stomach will itself go in(contract in). The breathing in(through the nose) will happen automatically. Establish a rhythm and do for upto 15 minutes twice a day.(Max 60 min/day) Not for pregnant women. Seriously ill people do it gently.

Anulom Vilom -  Close your right nostril with thumb and deep breath-in through left nostril  
then – close left nostril with two fingers and breath-out through right nostril  
then -keeping the left nostril closed  deep breath-in through right nostril
then - close your right nostril with thumb and breath-out through left nostril.
This is one cycle of anulom vilom.
Repeat this cycle for 20 to 30  minutes twice a day(maximum 60 minutes in one day).
You can do this before breakfast/lunch/dinner or before bedtime or in bed.Remember to take deep breaths into the lungs.

Bhramri Pranayam -Close eyes. Close ears with thumb, index finger on forehead, and rest three fingers on base of nose touching eyes. Breathe in through nose. And now breathe out through nose while humming like a bee.
Duration : 5 to 15 times