why do I have pressure and pain when I pee?
I am experiencing pressure in the part where urine (pee) comes out.  I also have moderate pain in my abdomen (stomach) that seems to get worse at night.  A few weeks ago I had a painless lump on my lip of vagina.  and when I pee it sort of hurts and then I feel the urge to pee but no more comes out, then there's pressure in there and moderate throbbing.  Not the throbbing associated with sex, but an irritating throbbing.  Occasionally I experience a tiny bit of blood when I wipe but then I take clean tissue and whipe vaginal opening (where a man would enter) and there's no blood.  I think it's coming from where my pee comes out.  This doesn't happen every time I pee but every couple days.  But the pain and pressure is constant.  It doesn't come and go.  Can anyone tell me what's wrong with me.  I am 33, not too young'
There are no doctor's on this user forum. It would be in your best interest for you to see a doctor (Urologist) and present these same questions to her/him.
Good luck.