Blood sugar
I am hypoglycemic. I ate breakfast, had eggs, bacon & whole grain bread w peanut butter. 3 hours later I ate chicken, green beans and brown/quoina rice. I checked my sugar at 1pm sugar was 103. I check my sugar again at 230ish because I was feeling a headache and sugar was about the same at 103. Why would my sugar be the same hours apart. The same thing happened the other day and I had blurred eye vision even though my sugar was at a "normal" #. So I got nervous today and drank a little juice thinking the same thing was going to happen.

Your blood sugar levels of 103 are totally in the normal range considering what you ate.  When you are eating frequently then your blood sugar will likely stay fairly stable.  This is why you saw no change.

Hypoglycemia/ low blood sugar would be considered blood sugar levels less than about 70.  Your result of 103 is normal, not hypoglycemia.

It is likely that your symptoms may be from other causes.  Sometimes headaches can be a sign of not drinking enough - so a glass of water and a few minutes to relax / be quiet - may help a lot.

Hope this helps.
I had another episode this morning. BG was 91 at 640am. I ate about 715am. On my way to work about 740 and had to turn around due to starting to get blurry vision. Checked sugar was 115. Drank juice and blurred vision went away in about 10-15 mins. Not sure why keeps happening. Dr. can't figure it out. Been stressed! Read and saw that cortisol hormones may be a cause. Can't sleep for past week.  Keep waking up at 3am with BG about 88.  
Sorry you are not feeling well.  Your blood glucose levels are totally normal, not low.  

The result of 88 at 3 am in the morning is also totally normal.

So your symptoms are not being caused by blood sugar.

Maybe stress or anxiety is playing a role in this.  Next time this happens, stop, relax, breathe deeply and see if it makes you feel better.  

Best wishes to you.
Hello!
I've hypoglycemia too.  I get the feelings of a sugar drop, because mine drops quickly.  For example:. Before I ate lunch it was 90, after lunch (1 hour) it was 120, but later about snack time I'm feeling ick I check and it's dropped to 85.  

My endocrinologist says my sugar may be showing in normal levels, but that it doesn't mean I'm not having drops.  Sometimes my sugar drops 20 points in an hour maybe more.  He said the dramatic drop causes my symptoms.  

It could be yours went up and dropped without your knowledge.  

I don't get headaches a whole lot with hypoglycemia.  I get lightheadedness, dizziness, I get cold, and I shake like a leaf.  My body warns me with hunger pangs.  If I don't heed them, I get sick.  I don't eat a lot either because of Adderall and gluten allergies.  So, when I'm hungry I have to pay attention.

Hope my ramblings are helpful.

Cheers,

Carolyn