Can I reverse possible prediabetes by staying between 70-90, 100 MAX?
I am not sure whether or not I have pre diabetes or diabetes already. I cannot afford to see a doctor.
I am under the impression that if I stay between
70-90, 100 MAX fasting
& 80-100 post
That I can solve/reverse this issue.
I've been showing signs of having hypoglycemia for the past 2-3 months after I got the DEPO shot.
From shakiness & anxiety
To night terrors & sweating in my sleep. I brushed it off because I didn't know any better.
It wasn't until Friday the 25th that I had my first hypo 'attack' & found out my sugar drops. It was at 47. I got a meter & for the next week I treated the lows by eating 5-6 small meals (I'm used to 1-2 x's a day). On Friday the 2nd i actually over ate. I had a burger, small fries & oj & woke up in a panic at around 3 am I thought my sugar dropped despite eating what I did. Instead it spiked to 198. I've never been that high. Always between 80-90 100max
After that my sugar will not go down. I've been fighting with the high sugar for 3 days now & FINALLY managed to ok it last night & this morning. Last night after 2-3 hour walk, my sugar was at 85 I ate high protein & no carb. I did about an hour of bedtime yoga & 2 hours later I was at 108. I did another 15-20 minutes of yoga & went to bed & this morning I'm at 100. I slept well, no huge spikes. I still don't want to reach 100 because that still makes me feel really sick. My goal is to stay between 70-90 again.
I haven't been battling any lows since the 12/2/16 after it spiked to 198.
I've stayed in the 104's-171's-my highest since 198.
I am trying to adapt the Keto diet because I think it will help.
I have a lot of things working against my sugar levels
Anxiety disorder
Depression
Medications
Chronic stress
Insomnia  etc.
I've had all these things since I was a child so nothing new.
I just need help understanding what to do about this whole mess.
Is there any way you can call a doctor and see if they will work with you?  It's important that this doesn't go unchecked- many doctors offices are willing to work with you with payments and if that isn't possible, there may be some health clinics that will assist you for very little or no cost.  I'm not sure where you are located, but it's worth looking into!

Here's some good articles that might help you as you are working on keeping your sugars under control, they have some pretty good information:

http://www.medhelp.org/diabetes/articles/The-ABCs-of-Diabetes/2327

http://www.medhelp.org/diabetes/articles/6-Diabetes-Donts-and-Dos/1792

Hope that helps a little!
There are programs in our hospital here in West Columbia, SC. Very helpful and informative.
Keto diet is a great toll for managing diabetes, just make sure that you use high fat not high protein, a good range for me was 70%fat 20%protein 5%carbs,
I dont know why this new desire to "reverse" diabetes.
please define what you mean by "reverse" as everybody seems to think it means something different.

Many people can control there BG to stay in the normal range (non diabetic range).  Key words CAN CONTROL.