Confuse
I had gestational diabetes last year. I did a home blood test yesterday ansd it was 110 or 6. Is that normal or is my blood sugar high?
Hi Mee
The question is when did you do the test?
If you did that number and it was fasting (ie. without eating since the previous day), then it is high.  However, if that number is within 2 hours of eating a full meal, it is within normal range.
An alternative to ask your Dr to do is Hba1c.  A non-diabetic hba1c is typically < 5.0, though the labs will consider up to about 5.7 normal.
It was when I woke up in the morning
That is on the high side.  unfortunately the line is fuzzy, some say fasting should be under 100 so your reading is within the accuracy of the meter.  Some say fasting under 80.   In ether case your on the high side.  Take this as a wake up call.  Time to get control of your BG numbers insted of waiting till the complications start to do some thing about high BG.