Diabetes/Pre Diabetes concern.
I have a medical concern.
I don`t have any type of diabetes as well as my family members.
Already 2-3 weeks i have some of diabetes symptoms ( thirst and frequent urinating).
Around that period i had a pretty big stress.

I talked to my doctor : i made Blood Test, urine test, ultrasound of abdomen, a1c test.
I bought Glucometer to check my glucose level even.

a1c came up as 5.3
I had high cholesterol, but doctor told that i need to exercise a little bit more and it will be ok ( it`s not too high) , but i didnt have any overweight problems definitely.

My doctor told that 5.3 its a normal level and if i want i can retest it in 1-2 month period.

Today its around 1 month after first symptoms.
I am trying to monitor my glucose level probably because i am very anxious about it.

I was on  a diet ( low carb diet) and i lost about 3 kg in a pretty short period of time 2-3 weeks +  i was exercising each day ( swimming).

And when i tested my blood glucose it always was in normal range. ( around 80 fasting around 100 after a meal)

Today i decided to make an experiment and to eat
pack of California roll ( white rice some sauce and i think a crab meat) + i ate a red apple after this.

I checked my BG level in 1 ( probably 45 minutes)  hour and it was around 140-150
And in 2 hours it was around 110-115
In around 3 hours my glucose was 74-78.

Is such jump is normal?  
How i would know if there is a Type 1 Diabetes or Pre Diabetes or Type 2?
Do i need to do any other testing which will help me to find the solution?
I am male, 23 years old, 186 cm, 79kg.
I don`t have overweight problems at all which are common to type 2.
And as i understand the people with type 1 Diabetes always need insulin to stay healthy, and if they will dont use insulin their organism will not be able to use sugar. ( it will gather in their blood).

But my fasting sugar is always around 80-85
Hi.  Your numbers agree, normal for having eaten a high carb meal.  Best thing you can do now is focus on healthy eating and not worry  about diabetes.  Retesting hba1c in 3 - 6 months should also allay your fears.  It should be stable.  
Hi!
It seems like you are a bit anxious about diabetes, I agree with Super_sally888- make sure you are eating well and get exercise regularly and diabetes shouldn't be a concern.  

I did see in one of your other posts that another member mentioned getting your thyroid checked- I don't know much about that, but that sounds like good advice- the reply was in this thread so you can check it out-

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Diabetes-Prevention--Pre-Diabetes/a1c-53-please-help/show/2943818

Here's a link to the thyroid community she mentioned too-
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Thyroid-Disorders/show/73

Hope that helps and you get some answers regarding your symptoms soon!