Diabetes Prevention & Pre-Diabetes Community
Diabetes Type II and Losartan
About This Community:

80 million Americans suffer from pre-diabetes, a condition accompanying patients with blood glucose level above 101 mg/dl but below the diabetes marker of 125 mg/dl. Communicate with other pre-diabetic members on how to prevent diabetes through nutrition management, exercise, and other treatments.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Diabetes Type II and Losartan

I am a Type II diabetic.  My new doctor switched me to Losartan 50mg, which I am suppose to take half the pill daily.  I take it at night, because the warning label said may cause dizziness or tiredness.  This medicine is prescribed to help my kidney's and heart.  However, I have been taking this medicine for about a week and I have notice something different about my dreams.  
My question is:  Are vivid dreams, nightmares, and/or hallicinations a possiblity with Losartan?  Just the other night I couldn't tell if I was hallicinating or still dreaming, when I thought I saw two beings standing through my bed.  I reacted by kicking and yelling, which awoken me only to double check to see if I accidently hit my husband but he said he wasn't aware of my incident.  I usually don't remember my dreams but this past week I can lately and I am curious to find out if anyone else has experienced this problem since taking Losartan.
Post a Comment
To
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
Start Tracking Now
Blank
FoodDiary Tracker
Track Your Daily Carbs and Overall Diet
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity