Do i have pre diabetes?
A few days ago i had balanitis but it went away i am uncircumcised and i learned that diabetes can cause that. also i am on a low carb diet high protein i am trying to lose weight i am 5'8 180 lbs which gives me a fruity breath Today my belly button had a little bit of discharge but i cleaned it up i just wanted to know do these look like pre diabetes symptoms?
hello,

typically prediabetes has no symptoms.  That is why it can develop to a serious level before it is detected.

For weight loss, also pay attention to how much you eat (portion size should be moderate only).

Frankly, your symptoms do not sound like diabetes.  however, the only way to know is to get your blood sugar tested.

Your Dr can do this for you.  He can order Hba1c (this is 3 month average sugar), and fasting blood sugar which together should clear up if you are or are not prediabetic.

You can also buy a cheap meter from Walmart, and monitor yourself.  Please come back and let us know what your results are, then we can guide you more.
Diabetes has few symptoms UNTIL you are well into the disease.  The ONLY way to tell for sure it to have an A1c test or test your blood sugar (BG) 1 hour after your biggest carb meal of the day.