HElP!!!
I got tested for diabetes like 4 months ago...and it came out normal. But this time I have most diabetes symptoms. I feel dizzy, have to pee 10 times a day, drinking tons of water,juice and chocolate milk. I don't know what i should do!!??? help me!
well thats how i started out not to scare you. drinking lots of water. gatoerade and such. and peeing like crazy. all i can tell you is if your drinking like crazy it would be best to drink water cause if your drinking things like juice, chocolate milk it will raise your blood sugar and make you (hyperglycemic) just like when i was diagnosed. and see your doc asap. or get a one touch. it will tell you if your blood sugar is normal to high or to low???

Niki
<3
Hi, I am eating healthy and excersizing but i gained 8lbs in a week! my mom will be mad at me if i ask her to take me to the doc. So i will call a friend on sunday! my friend is 20.  
i don't know how i should word this to my mom.... i feel weak, tired and kidda depressed...i've been cutting to make me feel a little better. i know that is a bad habit. so please help me word it carefully  and understanding to my mom. And God bless u!
i do it to and i understand so don't die.