High BG every morning
I have prediabetes and I am doing a two week experiment with BC measurements before meals and then 1 & 2 hours after.
I eat oatmeal every morning and have never had a good "in range" result in the 1 hour post reading.
I have eliminated raisins, no luck.
I have eliminated skim milk. No luck.
Today was just 1/2 cup oatmeal, 100 g Apple. 1/2 oz Almonds and Flax milk. Still spiked to 158.
Anyone know a solution so I don't have to give up my beloved oatmeal?
Carbs (carbohydrates) raise BG (blood sugar)

ALL carbs raise BG.... even oatmeal (and apple) you could take insulin before you eat oatmeal but that would put on weight.

apples are also carby  I eat them when I am low.
Oatmeal and fruit are high in the glycemic index

Why don't you try having your 1/2 cup oatmeal with cream, 1 raw egg whisked in just before it's cooked, and almonds only.  The fat and protein may extend the absorption and result in a lower blood sugar.

You may also try (on a separate day), cooking the oatmeal in advance and then refridgerating it.  Doing this is supposed to change the start into resistant starch (more slowly digestible).  Then just warm it up (add cream and almonds before eating it).

Also experiment with combining both of the above with a brisk walk immediately after eating.  The exercise may be enough to prevent the spike.  

If the above don't work, I suggest you try having just fried or scrambled eggs and some veges for breakfast (ie. very low carb), and see if this works.

It may turn out that you can't eat oatmeal without going high.   If you go high, regardless of what you eat, then you may need to consider meds sooner or later (if you are not already on them).  First line drug is often metformin / Glucophage.