PRE diabetes?!
Hi Two years ago I was diagnosed Hypothyroid for which I take 100mg Levothyroxine . At the same time because of a strong genetic link I was tested for blood sugar.. I was told I was pre diabetic & that I would almost 100% become type 2 in a few years. Since that shock report I have managed to lose weight & get fit. I am 61 years old & I feel quite well .. Question is just by losing weight & keeping fit would that stop the onset of type 2?
"Question is just by losing weight & keeping fit would that stop the onset of type 2?"

Yes, very possible but you also must include proper nutrition with weight control and exercise. Avoid bad carbs, sugary foods & liquids, prepared man made foods, etc. Google "diabetes nutrition" for lots of suggestions and recipes.

See your doctor and get an A1c test to determine how well you are controlling your glucose levels.