Pre diabetes? Diabetes?
Hi I'm a 19 year old mail and play college basketball.  Im 6'8 and about 175 pounds. My grandma had type2 diabetes before she passed and my cousin currently has it. Since yesterday I've been having a on and off itchy light burning on my middle finger or index fingers and also the same with my left foot with just my big toe.it's no numbness or anything like pin and needles but.it's a weird feeling. Just about a month and a half ago I went to  a clinic because of heart palpitations had a ekg and everything was normal. My doctor said it was stress. He didn't say anxiety because it takes about takes about 6 months to diagnose. I do worry about stuff often and maybe that's what's causing it
I have no dry mouth, constant bathroom breaks or anything. My mom is getting me a meter just to make sure. DO you guys think I have pre or type 2? Or maybe even 1? I hope not especially 1, thank you. Im very active by the way
Male* sorry guys for spelling errors doing this over a phone lol
I did my glucose test at around night time which is pretty random. Ive had powerrade lemonade and pizza today and my glucose was 103 is that good for random?.

Im doing a fasting test tomorrow
My fasting was 92 guys for whoever sees this. I guess im in the clear??
Yes, 92 is normal for fasting- doesn't sound like you have to worry about it.  It does sound like you might want to talk to some one about the anxiety though- worrying can be normal, but it doesn't hurt to talk to your doctor about it if you spend a lot of time worrying about things.