Pre diabetic concerns
Hi and thank you for taking the time to read this. My a1c been up and down for a year now and back in February my a1c rocketed to 6.5 from 6.3 mainly because of bad eating habits. Once I saw that score I came here and got some good advice for diet and excerise and I started right away. 2 weeks after I went to go see a surgeon for a hernia repair and they took my blood that day and my a1c dropped down to 6.3 mind you I didn't realize it dropped till I went online to check my lab work last week for other reasons. And since i started this weight loss plan I've lost nearly 30 pounds. Whoo hoo ! Now my question is do you think that drop after two weeks is accurate? And do you think it could of dropped even more after this weight loss. ?? I know it takes two readings over 6.5 to confirm diabetes so I would like to know would I be in the clear of getting diabetes if my a1c dropped even more. Thank you for reading.
losing weight, and eating low carb, and taking up exercise, are the best possible ways to reverse type 2 diabetes.

Will it be enough to return you to nondiabetic levels (6.3 is still much higher than normal - truly normal is < 5.0)?  We don't know. Maybe.  But keep up the great efforts.

Hba1c is an average of 3 months results, so likely if you keep up what you're doing your hba1c will drop lower over time.  

Your health is literally in your own hands.