Pre-diabetic diagnosis
During routine health check up in May 2012 my sugar fasting was 80 and pp two hours after a glass of glucose water was 154.  I was advised exercise and avoidance of sweets.  During July 2012 my sugar fasting was 73 and pp after regular breakfast was 73.  Why this variation.  Is pp after glucose water the correct procedure as told by my doctor.
Please look at the list of Communities or Forums as we here deal strictly with Breast Cancer issues ... there are other Forums where you will be able to have your questions or concerns answered. Thanks .....
You are in the correct prediabetes forum, Bhanu68.

Improper testing techniques comes to mind - not cleaning test area, uncalibrated test equipment, etc. To be certain of your blood sugar levels get an A1c  [HbA1c, HgbA1c] test.

An A1c test will inform you of your blood sugars levels for the past 2-3 months, the lifespan of new red blood cells. Excess blood sugars attach to new RBC's never getting absorbed for use as energy. The A1c captures this. It is the standard most doctors use to verify diabetes or not. Your goal is to have <5% results. Good Luck -