Will 1 sugar free Red Bull effect the results of Fasting labwork?
I will be having fasting labwork (Chemistry (which includes blood glucose), HgA1C, Lipid Panel). I am trying NOT to get diabetes & was told I have pre-diabetes.  I got my HgbA1C down from 6.5 to 4 & want to keep it that way!  Only problem I have now is I have a job where I go to work at 4 am.  I need my caffeine to wake up at 2am!  Will 1 sugar free Red Bull effect the results of my lab that I'll have drawn 4-5 hours later?  My job is very physical, so I burn a lot of calories.  I walk between 15,000 to 17,000 steps within 4 hours everyday.
How long did your doctor mention that you needed to fast?  I'm not sure what is in the sugar free red bull- but I don't know that I would try it- I've got a feeling that would mess with results.

I wouldn't hesitate to call and ask your doctor though- they will best be able to answer if that's ok, given your work situation.

Good luck!