confused and need help
I fasted 8 hours and then went to the clinic to get blood tested for diabetes...first the pricked my finger and then my blood sugar showed 97...then urine test was good didn't find sugar in my urine...then drown blood to take to the lab...what's the chances of being diabetic if my blood sugar was normal and urine and having all the symtomps
A lot of times, more testing is needed for a definitive diagnosis of pre-  diabetes.  Have you been tested for anything else, as a lot of different medical conditions can mimic the symptoms of diabetes, as can medications.  Have you and your doctor explored any other possibilities?