Diabetes Prevention & Pre-Diabetes Community
confused and need help

A community of people with Pre-Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences on prevention: nutrition, fitness, management.

confused and need help

I fasted 8 hours and then went to the clinic to get blood tested for diabetes...first the pricked my finger and then my blood sugar showed 97...then urine test was good didn't find sugar in my urine...then drown blood to take to the lab...what's the chances of being diabetic if my blood sugar was normal and urine and having all the symtomps
A lot of times, more testing is needed for a definitive diagnosis of pre-  diabetes.  Have you been tested for anything else, as a lot of different medical conditions can mimic the symptoms of diabetes, as can medications.  Have you and your doctor explored any other possibilities?
Help us improve your experience
Please take a moment to share basic information about yourself to help us enhance your experience on MedHelp.org.

Click the button below to take our brief 7 question survey.

We look forward to making your next experience even better.
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
FoodDiary Tracker
Track Your Daily Carbs and Overall Diet