What are the signs of diabetes?
I have Oral thrush and the cause is still unknown. I've had a HIV test and it came back negative so it's been ruled out. I began to think it was diabetes as my tongue seems reactive to sugar when I would have sugar in my tea for example my thrush would flair up as a result of me having it. Other signs of it?
In many instances, diabetes (especially in its early stages) has no signs at all.  When blood sugar levels are very high, it may cause frequent urination, excessive thirst, slow-healing wounds, reduced energy, and changes in vision.  Best to see your physician and ask for labwork to see if you truly have diabetes or its precursor, called prediabetes.
ok your tongue won't have a reaction to sugar. Ive been type 1 diabetic for 6 years, youll feel very tired, drink and eat a lot, extreme weight loss, constant urination. You can get a blood glucose tester at walmart if youre really that concerned
I'm not from America so I can't,however i'm getting tests done soon. Thanks for your comment
A related discussion, How to prevent from diabetes was started.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.