Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

my sisters issues

I am starting here are my sisters diabetes is one of her main issues and her doctors are out of ideas. I joined this site to ask questions for my sister who has lost her sight due to her diabetes. Kay has a complicated medical life from her blindness, diabetes, high blood pressure, gastroparesis, compromised immune system, hypothyroidism, insomnia, and cronic (chronic) pain from a Kidney biopsy about 6 months ago. Her doctors are at a loss at this point where and why her health is still getting worse. Anything no matter how far fetched is not impossible to think about at this point. Please help, Kay is only 25 years old, she was the victim of a abusive domestic relationship and my wife and I brought her to live with us so she could heal, so far in the past few months she has gotten worse and she deserves better then just laying on a couch or in a hospital bed.
4940325_tn?1363038957
Your sister's case sounds far more complicated than anything we can address here.  My group can certainly work with her on the diabetes aspects of her healthcare, and that often has carryover effects in other areas -- such as improved healing, reduced risk of infection, and better mental & physical performance on a daily basis... not to mention a more positive outlook.

If your sister's current medical team is not having much success at controlling her diabetes, our team provides consultation for those who use insulin via phone and the internet, so feel free to contact us at (877) 735-3648.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
4940325_tn?1363038957
Gary Scheiner, MS, CDEBlank
Integrated Diabetes Services LLC
Wynnewood, PA
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now