use of meth with type 1
I've had type 1 for 8 months for the last 2 months I haven't taken insulin and I use meth everyday I just watch my diet somewhat and it never gets higher then 130 but usually is 100 or 110 and when I was taking my insulin I had a problem with it getting too low.is it possible the meth acts as a type of insulin cause my problem is mine gets too high
Interesting set of circumstances.  It is very likely that you are in a "honeymoon" phase of your diabetes.  Often, after starting insulin injections, the pancreas has a "second wind" and produces enough insulin to manage blood sugar levels temporarily without having to take shots.  There is also a form of diabetes called "LADA" that many physicians accidentally think is type-1 diabetes.  LADA (Latent Autoimmune Diabetes of Adulthood) often does not require insulin for several years, and is caused by a combination of insulin resistance and autoimmunity.

I am not aware of meth having the ability to reduce insulin requirements,  However, it can lead to poor decision-making which, as we know, can be deadly when one has diabetes.