Diabetes Expert Forum
feet cramps

Questions in the Diabetes forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include Type 2 Diabetes, blood glucose monitoring, diabetes and heart disease, diabetes and pneumonia, diabetes and pregnancy, diabetes and vision problems, diabetes and wound healing, diabetic complications, hyperglycemia, hypoglycemia, and insulin.

feet cramps
i have been told that i have pre diabetes what i thought it meant was i didnt have it yet .last week new Doctor said you are diabetic almost fell out of chair.such is life .my question is why when i eat ice cream not15 min later my feet begin to feel as they are drawing up with bad cramping.So i take a potassium pill it stops why?Dr act like no big deal said it stopped didnt it quite nasty .i also drank some champlange and my right kidney became so inflamed told dr said it stopped didnt it.Any clue?
I am sorry but I could not quite follow your post and question.
Please re-post if you can.
Best regards.
A related discussion, foot cramps was started.
A related discussion, the swine flu shot was started.
A related discussion, my newly diagnosed diabetic husband and crack cocaine use was started.
A related discussion, why is my husbands left nipple sore and swollen? was started.