Diabetes Expert Forum
Android App for tracking blood sugars?

Questions in the Diabetes forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include Type 2 Diabetes, blood glucose monitoring, diabetes and heart disease, diabetes and pneumonia, diabetes and pregnancy, diabetes and vision problems, diabetes and wound healing, diabetic complications, hyperglycemia, hypoglycemia, and insulin.

Android App for tracking blood sugars?
Do you have an app for android that I can input my blood sugars right when I take it. With a print function?
Hi and thanks for using the forum.

Yes we do.  

http://www.medhelp.org/user_trackers/gallery/diabetes

I tried pasting the link above, but if you have trouble accessing the link, go to the top of the page and look under HEALTH TOOLS and then look under diabetes.  You can set up your tracker there.  Good luck.  I hope the App is helpful.

Bridget
I use one called On Track which I find very good.  Tried others but this is by far way the best. You can view a pie chart for results too which I find extremely useful. You can also export and print information