Diabetes Expert Forum
Are peaches good for type two diabeties

Questions in the Diabetes forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include Type 2 Diabetes, blood glucose monitoring, diabetes and heart disease, diabetes and pneumonia, diabetes and pregnancy, diabetes and vision problems, diabetes and wound healing, diabetic complications, hyperglycemia, hypoglycemia, and insulin.

Are peaches good for type two diabeties

Are peaches good for tyge two diabeties?
HI,
Fruit in general should not be avoided because you have diabetes. There are various vitamins and minerals that you need and will benefit from, so be sure to include them in your diet. The fiber is also very beneficial. Fresh is always better then canned, syrupy peaches(avoid those). Keep an eye on your blood sugars to see how your body responds and act accordingly--if you see a big jump in sugars(I doubt it, but you may) after a few peaches, then simply cut back on what you eat next time.

All the best.
My problem is that I think I'm getting disformed!!!!! I need help I've tried committing suicide!!! Is it posible for an ordinary looking person to slowly  get disformed?  if so what disease do I have and can it be cured ? MY Anatomy my head is mis shapened now,  I think from one side my head is flat and from the other side it is looking like it soon will touch the celling!!!! help Im geting uglyer by the day . I wasnt deformed before . Also this all started when I got a horrible pain on the left side of my head,soon after I started getting pains all the time and I noticed my arm, leg ,foot ,and  breast get bigger and look bolbus when ever I was in pain.Also I've noticed since that horrible painful  day that my face and eye look like there falling off .  Doctor help please diagnos me and fast because IM getting uglyer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please speak to your personal physician or ER personnel about this as soon as possible.

Please see your local physician or ER as soon as possible about your concerns. This cannot be diagnosed through a forum and if this is causing such distress you need to be seen by a medical professional nearby.