Diabetes Expert Forum
Diabetes, exhaustion has destroyed my life, please help!!!

Questions in the Diabetes forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include Type 2 Diabetes, blood glucose monitoring, diabetes and heart disease, diabetes and pneumonia, diabetes and pregnancy, diabetes and vision problems, diabetes and wound healing, diabetic complications, hyperglycemia, hypoglycemia, and insulin.

Thanks for your help!!!  after years of sleep apnea/breathing problems I began to get diabetes and exhaustion, memory problems.  I have low cortisol and can't feel attraction to the opposite sex.  I also have abscesses on my thighs and lost feeling in my penis with itchiness and skin peeling.  

Is there anything I can do to cure this?  I tried months of metformin and exercise.  I feel terribly tired and have no motivation to work for food or my career