Diabetes Expert Forum
Diabetes and PCOS
About This Forum:

Questions in the Diabetes forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include Type 2 Diabetes, blood glucose monitoring, diabetes and heart disease, diabetes and pneumonia, diabetes and pregnancy, diabetes and vision problems, diabetes and wound healing, diabetic complications, hyperglycemia, hypoglycemia, and insulin.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Diabetes and PCOS

i have recent taken an ultrasound which indicated that i have polycystic ovaries but 3 yrs ago i was told that i have a cyst on right ovary which has now reached 5.1cms now. i am not sure how big it was when it was first discovered. everynight i wake up atleast 3 times to pee. when every i visit my ob/gyna he tells me that i have a bladder infection but i don't have the usual symptoms of painful urination etc. should i check for diabetes now or insulin resistance?