Diabetes Expert Forum
Diabetes question

Questions in the Diabetes forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include Type 2 Diabetes, blood glucose monitoring, diabetes and heart disease, diabetes and pneumonia, diabetes and pregnancy, diabetes and vision problems, diabetes and wound healing, diabetic complications, hyperglycemia, hypoglycemia, and insulin.

Diabetes question
My mom has  type 1 without insulin...I am worried I might get it. I have had numb face and numb body and had an anxiety attack a couple of weeks ago...I get shaky at around 3pm if I have not eaten anything. I do not drink..... What is the likely hood that I would get it from my mom.....
if your mom is not on insulin she is not a type 1 diabetic.

T1 diabetics require insulin, there is no way around that.
As for your chances of getting diabetes its better to find out than to worry or guess.  see a MD or go to a clinic.