Diabetes Expert Forum
I am a diabetic ,my feet itches under the bottom ,

Questions in the Diabetes forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include Type 2 Diabetes, blood glucose monitoring, diabetes and heart disease, diabetes and pneumonia, diabetes and pregnancy, diabetes and vision problems, diabetes and wound healing, diabetic complications, hyperglycemia, hypoglycemia, and insulin.

What kind of treatment can i use ?
Thanks for using the forum.

Itching and burning feet for a diabetic can have a few causes. One of these is peripheral nerve damage. If the itching is related to this, the most effective treatment is to keep your blood glucose within normal range. Another possible cause is fungal infection. This would include a rash like with athletes foot. If you notice a rash, you should see your doctor to get a prescription for an antifungal cream. As a diabetic, make sure you are checking your feet regularly for any skin issues.

Cathy
The BEST treatment is to keep your BG under 140     All the time.

Also Alpa-lopaic Acid (not sure about spelling) helps with neropathy

What are your BG readings
Fasting?
before eating?
1 hour after eating?

What are you eating?

What meds do you take?