Diabetes Expert Forum
Introducing the Diabetes Tracker
About This Forum:

Questions in the Diabetes forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include Type 2 Diabetes, blood glucose monitoring, diabetes and heart disease, diabetes and pneumonia, diabetes and pregnancy, diabetes and vision problems, diabetes and wound healing, diabetic complications, hyperglycemia, hypoglycemia, and insulin.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Introducing the Diabetes Tracker

Hi,

We're pleased to announce the MedHelp Diabetes Tracker, the twenty-third in a series of Personal Health Applications (PHAs) geared towards helping our members keep track of health metrics, symptoms, treatments, test results and events.

With the Diabetes Tracker, members with Type 1 Diabetes (juvenile), Type 2 Diabetes (adult-onset) and gestational diabetes can track glucose or blood sugar levels at regular intervals, the units of insulin taken, carbs consumed, and results of the A1c test. You can store your glucose readings for Before/After Breakfast, Before/After Lunch, Before/After Dinner, Before/After Exercise or Activity, and Before Bedtime. In addition, you'll be able to track how much of each insulin type you've taken - rapid-acting, short-acting, intermediate-acting, long-acting, and mix.

The MedHelp Diabetes Tracker allows you to track symptoms, treatments, and events related to diabetes. In addition, you can write down your daily thoughts and feelings in a journal. Based on the data you provide, some useful statistics are provided to help you manage your diabetes. You can also email the tracker to your doctor or print the chart to take to your doctor appointments.

You can access the Diabetes Tracker by clicking on the "Trackers" link at the top of the Diabetes communities, from My MedHelp or by going directly to http://www.medhelp.org/trackers/list/41 or http://www.medhelp.org/land/diabetes-tracker .

We plan on adding more functionality to the Diabetes Tracker over the next few weeks and would love to get your suggestions and feedback. If you want to track a specific symptom or event, let us know. Please post your comments in the MedHelp Suggestions community, accessible via My Shortcuts.

Best,
MedHelp