Diabetes Expert Forum
Is this diabeties

Questions in the Diabetes forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include Type 2 Diabetes, blood glucose monitoring, diabetes and heart disease, diabetes and pneumonia, diabetes and pregnancy, diabetes and vision problems, diabetes and wound healing, diabetic complications, hyperglycemia, hypoglycemia, and insulin.

Is this diabeties
I have diabeties in my family and I have the opposite.....the last few weeks I got a left sided brain fog.... And I had a urinary tract infection and then I had a slight kidney stone.... Since the brain fog I have not felt thirsty before I was getting excessive thirst.... I have anxiety and depression could that be cause?
Thanks for using the forum.

I don't know what medications you might be taking, but some medications can cause sleepiness, or a "foggy" feeling. Some depression/anxiety medications can cause feelings of excessive thirst. The thirst could also be related to the urinary tract infection and kidney stone. Patients with these conditions should increase their fluid intake. Kidney stones can be related to dehydration.

If you are worried about having diabetes, I recommend seeing your doctor and having your blood sugar checked.

I hope you are feeling better.

Cathy