Diabetes Expert Forum
Masturbation

Questions in the Diabetes forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include Type 2 Diabetes, blood glucose monitoring, diabetes and heart disease, diabetes and pneumonia, diabetes and pregnancy, diabetes and vision problems, diabetes and wound healing, diabetic complications, hyperglycemia, hypoglycemia, and insulin.

Masturbation
i am 22 years old boy & unmarried i have a bad habit of Masturbation since 8 years i want to Forgive this bad habit. Please help me to tell me which medicine help me to forgive this poor habbit or advice me what can i do.
This isn't quite the right forum as we deal with diabetes and associated  illnesses here. I will say that if this bothers you or is interfering with your life, you may want to seek out the help of a psychologist/counsellor who can offer some advice.
Take care
Hi Doctor,

I have been suffering from diabetes since last 3 years. Now doctor asked me to have 24 hour urine check up in which the proteins level is 600. Is that risky. or there is malfunction of kidneys has started ?

regards
A related discussion, 153 sugar level. Just found out few days ago was started.