Need ur advice ASAP!
My moms friend had diabetes a year ago.she kept it under control with medications.nw all of a sudden her sugar level is down to 50after she had her test.she is feeling weak.also a tingling feeling since then.what should I do recommend her?
Thanks for using the forum.

A blood sugar of 50 as you know is too low. Your mom's friend may need to have changes made in her medication. She may be able to decrease some of the meds and still maintain a stable blood sugar. This should only be done with the advise and supervision of her doctor.

Cathy
Sorry need a lot more info to help.  If her BG is low she needs to talk to the MD that gives her her diabetes medication.  she be on too much meds.

things that efect BG  (the big thing)
carbohydrates  (ALL carbs raise BG)
medication
exercise
illness
infection
pain
stress
weight
plus much more

chainge any one of them and BG chainges
IE if she looses weight she will need to reduce here meds

what meds are she on?  how old is she?  it does not sound like she tests her BG.  If she is on a med that will lower BG SHE needs to check her BG regularly.