Prediabetes?
I am a 26 year old female and gave been having worsening symptoms recently.
Several years ago I had a high fasting blood insulin but not glucose test.

Recently I have been checking my fasting blood glucose myself at roughly the same time and before breakfast, however the levels are wide ranging.

Eg one day day 5.1 mmol (91mg/dl), then several 5.8 mmol (105mg/dl) then several 6 mmol (108mg/dl) then 6.1 mmol (110mg/dl) then 7.8 mmol (140mg/dl)

So my fasting glucose ranges from normal to high

Question, can pre-diabetes have fasting glucose levels that vary from day to day from some days as normal to other days being high?

Many thanks
Jen
Duplicate question please see previous response
that is is the hallmark of diabetes, your body cannot control its BG so it goes up and down or just up and up.  you have to control your BG with diet, exercise, medication.  
i am not diagnosed diabetic but wondering if i could be heading that way. so is it normal to have fasting blood glucose levels that fluctuate from normal range to say 6 mmol (110mg/dl) and over right up to 7 mmol (140mg/dl) if you are pre-diabetic?