Diabetes Expert Forum
Question regarding Blood Test
About This Forum:

Questions in the Diabetes forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include Type 2 Diabetes, blood glucose monitoring, diabetes and heart disease, diabetes and pneumonia, diabetes and pregnancy, diabetes and vision problems, diabetes and wound healing, diabetic complications, hyperglycemia, hypoglycemia, and insulin.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Question regarding Blood Test

Hi
I had my blood test done in September of last year (2012) Fasting sugar 128 . After about a month I had my A1c done it was 6.1 ( this was done when I was travelling out of country. I was able to lower it to A1c 6.0 on diet and exercise. Since then life has been really stressful and chaotic. Recently I had 3 month test done and the fasting came to be 99 and A1C came back 6.7 ( this was done in US). My doctor says that its just a reading a the time of the blood draw. Do any of you experts see this as a problem . What test should I get to find the cause of it .Sometime my morning sugar levels are in the 90's , but sometimes in the  range of 119 to 125. Please provide me with your professional Opinion.
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
5289563_tn?1366052034
Cathleen Zoretic, RNBlankBlank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank