Diabetes Expert Forum
Should I be worried with trembling episodes
About This Forum:

Questions in the Diabetes forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include Type 2 Diabetes, blood glucose monitoring, diabetes and heart disease, diabetes and pneumonia, diabetes and pregnancy, diabetes and vision problems, diabetes and wound healing, diabetic complications, hyperglycemia, hypoglycemia, and insulin.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Should I be worried with trembling episodes

It does not happen ALL the time but I do experience the following symptoms every now and again which another site refered to as Hypoglycemia:
nervousness,
sweating,
intense hunger,
trembling,
weakness,
palpitations,
trouble speaking.

I have never been diagnosed with diabetes and no one in my family has it.  I am not overweight, I am healthy and excersice regularly.  But I ask because it happened again yesterday and I was so shaky that I could not even open the mail.  But I had recently eaten something.  Is there something else this may be?  Should I be checked for Diabetes? I had blood tests done for health insurance at the end of last year but they never said anything. Do they normally check for that?